Please Read Carefully Before Using This Web Site
4. COPYRIGHT NOTICE - The materials provided through the Web Site (“Materials”), including, but not limited to, all information, text, logos, graphics, messages, images, photos, illustrations, designs, icons, files, trademarks, copyrighted material, specifications, catalogs, literature, technical information, advertisements, and other content or materials on the Web Site that are not Submissions (defined below), as well as the organization and layout of the Web Site, (i) are the copyrighted and/or trademarked work of RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee or others who have licensed or authorized RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee to use the Material or contributed the Material to the Web Site and (ii) are protected by United States and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may access, download and print Materials on the Web Site solely for your personal and non-commercial use, however, any print out of the Web Site, or portions of the Web Site, must include the copyright notice of the owner of such Materials. No right, title or interest in any of the Materials contained on the Web Site is transferred to you as a result of accessing, downloading or printing such Materials. Unless otherwise specified, you may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, frame in another web site, use on any other web site, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Web Site. The foregoing prohibition expressly includes, but is not limited to, the practices of "screen scraping" or "database scraping" to obtain lists of users or other information. The trademarks and service marks used or displayed on the Web Site are either trademarks or service marks or registered trademarks or service marks of RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee or a third party. None of these trademarks or service marks may be used in any way without receiving the prior express written permission of the owner of the trademark or the service mark. Except as otherwise required or limited by applicable law, any reproduction, distribution, modification, retransmission, or publication of any copyrighted material is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of the copyright owner or license.
You agree that you will not use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Web Site.
Except with the written permission of RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee, you agree that you will not access or attempt to access password protected, secure or non-public areas of the Web Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access prohibited areas of the Web Site may be subject to prosecution.
Except with the written permission of RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee, you agree that you will not create links from any web site or web page to any page within the Web Site. You agree that if RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee, in its sole and unfettered discretion, requests in writing that you remove any link or links to the Web Site, you will promptly do so.
You agree that RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to and use of the Web Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
6. Unauthorized Activities - Please be respectful when you use the Web Site and Services. For example, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language.
- Discuss or incite illegal activity.
- Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated).
- Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals.
- Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
- Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Web Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on the Web Site.
- Violate any applicable laws prohibiting discrimination.
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee reserves the right to terminate your ability to post to the Web Site (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee determines is inappropriate or disruptive to the Web Site or to any other user of the Web Site and/or Services. RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required, or at RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee’s discretion, RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Web Site or on the Internet.
Certain Submissions and unauthorized use of any Materials or third party content contained on the Web Site may violate certain laws and regulations.
7. DISCLAIMER - YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON THE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS. RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE APPROPRIATENESS, ACCURACY, SUFFICIENCY, CORRECTNESS, VERACITY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMLINESS OF SUCH CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES. RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICES, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE STRIVES TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEB SITE ACCURATE AND CURRENT, RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION. INFORMATION WITHIN THE WEB SITE MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, CORRECTIONS AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEB SITE AT ANY TIME, AND WITHOUT NOTICE.
ANY FILES, PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEB SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
9. INDEMNIFICATION - YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND BUSINESS PARTNERS, AND ALL THIRD PARTIES THAT PROVIDE CONTENT, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEB SITE, HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS OF DEFENSE), RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE OR ANY OTHER INDEMNIFIED PARTY SUFFERS IN RELATION TO, ARISING FROM, OR FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING, ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND FROM A THIRD PARTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE USE OF THE WEB SITE BY ANY PERSON USING YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME, AND/OR PASSWORD (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR SUBMISSIONS) VIOLATES ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION, OR THE COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARKS OR OTHER RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
10. LOCAL LAWS; EXPORT CONTROL- RE/MAX of Kentucky/Tennessee controls and operates the Web Site from its headquarters in the United States of America and the Materials or Submissions may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use the Web Site outside the United States of America, you are responsible for following applicable local laws.
ANY RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY RE/MAX OF KENTUCKY/TENNESSEE.